Sometimes your Chi wants to tell you something but you don’t understand? Let us learn their language!
Words may be important for humans to communicate, but dogs convey emotions through body language and sounds. While your dog may seem to understand your words, especially if you’ve put in the effort to train them on simple commands such as sit, heel, and stay, you also need to work to understand and translate canine body language.
1. “I can sense when you’re in a bad mood.”
2. “I want to protect my Chihuahua.”
3. “I need more exercise!”
4. “Pay attention when I’m not myself.”
5. “I’m scared you won’t come back.”
6.” He wants to tell you that he is not a human.”
7. “I need a routine, but with a little variety.”
8. “Be clear when I’m doing something wrong.”
I love capturing the colors and moods of sunrises and sunsets. Photography is my passion and I enjoy shooting the beautiful seascapes and landscapes that surround me.
An afternoon at the park, Hudson really enjoys a stroll on the green grass and Quinn bounces along, darting here and there, even sighting the occasional bunny.