We’re celebrating with a delicious, doggy-inspired beverage. The Salty Chihuahua cocktail is everything you’ve ever wanted, so make sure to try it out.
Watch the video above to see Mavis, our resident “barktender,” share her recipe for a drink with a little bark and a bite to match.
Make the Salty Chihuahua cocktail at your next party, and your guests will yap with delight! Check out the full recipe (and its steps) below.
The Salty Chihuahua Recipe
If Mavis is moving a little too fast for you to jot down the recipe for this cocktail, here it is for you:
- 1. Salt the rim of a Rocks glass
- 2. Fill your salted rocks glass with ice
- 3. Pour 1.5 oz Vodka into your cocktail shaker
- 4. Add 3 oz Grapefruit Juice to the shaker
- 5. Shake vodka and grapefruit juice
- 6. Pour into the Rocks glass over ice
- 7. Enjoy your Salty Chihuahua with friends!
Remember, cocktails are for humans ONLY. Alcohol is toxic to dogs.
Thanks, Mavis! We will surely enjoy it.
Would you try the Salty Chihuahua cocktail? Do you know any other pooch-inspired beverages we should try? Then let us know in the comments below!